If you are dealing with the QuickBooks error 1935 then you have landed on the correct page. We understand that sometimes it must be very frustrating to face such an issue in the middle of the work. And hence we have prepared this article for you.
Over time, Intuit has provided many tools that have helped the users to resolve the errors. QuickBooks is one of the most popular software that has created its special place within small and medium businesses. It provides many useful features that have made management easy. The user can track their transaction and keep the records at their fingertips. However, with many helpful features, the software also interrupts the user experience with errors, one of such is error 1935 QuickBooks.
In this article, we will discuss the QuickBooks install error 1835 in detail and also help you to resolve the issue from your system. However, first, we will discuss the symptoms and causes of the error to develop a better understanding.
What is QuickBooks Error 1935?
Users mostly experience QuickBooks error 1935 during the time of installation of Microsoft .NET Framework or QuickBooks. If you are also facing the problem then chances are we have already received the error 1935 QuickBooks message:
Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of the assembly.
Error 1935: This setup requires .NET Framework
In the operating system Windows Vista, XP, 7, or 8 the error occurs as:
Error Name: Error 1935
Description: QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close.
Applies To: Windows Vista, 7, 8, or XP
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 1935
Before solving the issue, identifying the error and the triggers behind is more crucial. Hence lets us first look for the common symptoms while experiencing the error.
- When a user experiences the error 1935 QuickBooks, he/she might receive a message of QuickBooks Error 1935.
- The system might also crash down on a regular interval while running the software.
- You may also experience a sluggish response to the mouse or keyboard inputs.
- The computer might freeze if your system has the error 1935 QuickBooks.
- When your Windows system has detected the problem it may just shut down the device to prevent any further damage to your system or important files.
Triggers of QuickBooks Error 1935
There are many reasons behind the occurrence of the QuickBooks error 1935. We have listed some of the common ones. Users should know the reasons behind the error before trying to solve it. Only then you would be able to solve the error efficiently.
- An improper or corrupted version of QuickBooks download could also be one of the reasons for the occurrence of the error.
- The error 1935 also might arise due to the corruption in the Windows registry.
- The QuickBooks software has been deleted.
- There could be improper installation and hardware.
- If the Microsoft .NET framework is being used by some other installation then also you may get the error.
- The anti-spyware software is also one of the reasons for the occurrence of the QuickBooks error 1935.
- Virus or malware might have damaged or corrupted the Windows system.
- The error might also arise if your system has just recovered from some virus attack.
- Damaged or improper installation of the .NET Framework might also be preventing the installation of the software.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error 1935?
We have discussed the causes and symptoms of the error 1935 QuickBooks, now it is time for resolving the errors. There are some methods that help the user to fix the issue.
Solution 1: Repair Registry Entries | QuickBooks Error 1935
It is the first method in resolving the QuickBooks error 1935. This method helped many users to fix the issue they are facing while using the software.
- Go to the Start option or the Windows tab.
- Enter Command in the search box, but refrain from pressing the ENTER tab.
- Click the Ctrl + Shift key on the keyboard and then hit the ENTER button.
- The above step will direct you to the permission dialogue box.
- Select the Yes button to continue.
- Then the command window will appear.
- Enter “regedit” in the Command Prompt and then hit the ENTER tab.
- Select the error 1935 in the Registry Editor to back up.
- Under the menu look for the option File and choose the Export tab.
- Go to the File Name tab and type the name of the backup file.
- After following the previous step, now click the option Export Range and choose the Selected branch.
- Click on the Save icon.
- Later save the file with the .reg extension.
- You have successfully backed up the QuickBooks registries.
Solution 2: Conduct Full System Malware Scan | QuickBooks Error 1935
If the first method did not help you to resolve the error then do not worry this method will. In this solution, you can conduct the full malware scan. Below are the required steps for full scanning:
- Stop the antivirus software first.
- Now again install QuickBooks or .NET Framework.
- Reboot the antivirus software after completing the installation procedure.
- Check, if you are still getting the error. In case, this method did not help you to solve the error, try the next solution.
Solution 3: Clean the System Junk Files
Another solution of our list, which will guide you to clean the system from any damaged or junk files.
- Tap on the Windows or Start button.
- Enter “command” in the Search box, but do not click on the ENTER button.
- Press the key Ctrl + Shift on the keyboard and then press the ENTER key.
- The above step will land you in a permission dialogue box.
- Select the Yes option.
- The command prompt window will appear.
- Type “cleanmgr” in the Command Prompt windows and then hit the ENTER tab.
- The utility of Disk Cleanup will then start its work to clean up all the junk files.
- Temporary Files is the section that occupies most of the space in the disk.
- Choose the categories and click the checkbox to clean. Press the OK button to continue.
Solution 4: Uninstall and Reinstall the Programs | QuickBooks Error 1935
Reinstalling the QuickBooks software after uninstalling it, is one of the methods that never fails. If none of the above methods really helped you to fix the issue you are facing then try this one.
For Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Tap the start or Windows tab to open or access the Program and Features.
- Select the “Control Panel” tab.
- Now hit on the Program tab.
- Choose the option Programs and Features.
- In the column of Name find the option QuickBooks Error 1935 associated programs.
- Tap on the QuickBooks associated entry.
- Click on the Uninstall icon from the top of the menu.
- To uninstall the software, follow the on-screen instructions.
For Windows XP
- Tap the Start or Windows option to access the programs and features tab.
- Select the Control panel from the menu.
- Then go to the option Add or Remove Programs, and click it.
- Find the option of QuickBooks Error 1935 in the list of Currently Installed Programs.
- Click on the QuickBooks Associated entry.
- And then hit on the Remove icon to complete the process.
Solution 5: Run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool | QuickBooks error 1935
The user who is facing the QuickBooks install error 1935 can use the install diagnostic tool to resolve the issue.
- First of all, you need to download and install the diagnostic tool.
- Then try to run the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool after installing it properly.
- Now click on the option fix problems.
- This will activate the tool diagnosis and it will work on the problem.
- After completing the procedure, restart the system.
- Reinstall the QuickBooks software. Check if you are still getting any errors.
We have come to the end of the article. We hope that the article has been informative for you and helped you to resolve the issue you were facing. In case, QuickBooks error 1936 still persists then you can contact the support team of QuickBooks. You can access the helpline number from the official website of Intuit.